Desire to know God’s Word? Interested in deepening your walk with Christ?
Consider joining one of our Bible Studies this year!
DISCIPLE BIBLE STUDIES
Whether you are a new believer or have been a Christian for many, many years, the DISCIPLE Bible Study ministry is designed for all who want to grow in their understanding of Scripture and of what it means to be a Disciple of Jesus Christ. This series of four in-depth, high commitment studies will take participants from Genesis through Revelation twice, once in an overview during Disciple I, and then more in depth through the subsequent three phases. The subsequent phases do not need to be taken in any particular order, but Disciple I is a pre-requisite to all other studies.
- Disciple I: Becoming Disciples Through Bible Study – 34 week study that provides an overview of the Old & New Testaments. This is the pre-requisite to all other Disciple courses.
- Disciple II: Into the Word Into the World – 32 week study that focuses on Genesis, Exodus, Luke, and Acts.
- Disciple III: Remember Who You Are – 32 week study that centers on the Old Testament prophets & Paul’s writings.
- Disciple IV: Under the Tree of Life – 32 week study that explores the Wisdom Literature in the Old Testament and the writings of John (including the Gospel, the letters and Revelation).
TOPICAL BIBLE STUDIES
- Meets weekly on Monday night at 7:00 pm, throughout the school year. The class addresses a variety of topics. First study will be on Joyce Meyer’s Battlefield of the Mind. In Battlefield of the Mind, author Joyce Meyer uncovers the tactics of the enemy and gives you a clear-cut plan to triumph in the fight for your mind. Joyce will teach you how to renew your mind through the Word and stand victoriously in the battlefield of the mind.
- Meets weekly on Monday night at 7:00 pm, throughout the school year. This class addresses a variety of topics. First study will be In The Grip of Grace by Max Lucado.